Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

New blog with a revised version of the whole story

I am back and I am sorry for disappearing on everyone.  I was in graduate school when I started this blog and didn't think anyone would be interested in it.  I was shocked to see how many were interested!  It encouraged me heaps to continue it, however I had to resign from it so I could finish my doctoral dissertation on Climate Change and Kiribati.  An update on the situation in Kiribati, well things have gotten worse really fast.  Please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Klk0OtO2ek to get an update and share with those you think may be interested!

I have worked a lot on the blog text and have added/subtracted a lot to make the story, hopefully, better.  I am not the best in this blogging but I will try my best to update everything with the new material as soon as I can.  Thank you so much for reading and caring about Kiribati!  It is my passion!!!!

Mike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment